Salary: € 900-1100 net
Public catering network in Riga invites chefs of hot and cold workshops to work
• professional education, category not lower than 3.
• Work experience as a cook at least 1 year.
• Knowledge of hygiene standards in the food chain.
• Knowledge of the principles of compatibility and storage of product groups (including adherence to deadlines).
• Experience with technological equipment (especially with a steam convection oven, stove, baking surface, vegetable cutter).
• Ability to accept and evaluate raw materials and consumables in accordance with quality requirements.
• Ability to assess the quality of ready meals by organoleptic indicators.
• Ability to understand TC (flow charts), prepare food in strict accordance with the technology of their preparation and calculation standards.
• Ability to record inputs, outputs and outputs in production records.
• Ability to timely place orders for the required products.
• Ability to check technological equipment, equipment, inventory readiness for work.
• Ability to wash, clean and disinfect kitchen equipment, technological equipment, refrigeration equipment, strictly observing the washing and disinfection program.
• Desirable experience in both a cold shop and a (hot) shop.
Conditions: work in shifts, shift 12 hours from 06-00 to 19-00; 3 working days, 3 days off. Additional jobs are provided on weekends.
Salary: for 168 hours a month – 720 euros per hand, additional payment for additional hours. Salary range up to 1000 euros.
Accommodation: provided by the employer, free of charge.
Meals: 2 times a day. Meals are deducted from wages – 0.71 euros.
Consideration of candidates on the basis of resume, educational diplomas according to qualifications and interviews with the employer.
Vacancies in Latvia. Cook