The first KFC restaurant was opened in Sofia in 1994. The company currently provides jobs and development opportunities for over 800 Bulgarians serving over 3 million customers a year. Our main goal is to be the best fast food restaurant in the world, to continually increase our market share in Bulgaria and provide leaders to lead the organization in the future.
100% of the company’s managers started their careers in the restaurant business.
Benefits of working at KFC:
– Flexible work schedule (shifts 4,6,8,10,12,14 hours), salary from 4 euros per hour
– A team of enthusiastic and young people.
– Receive various bonuses related to personal and team results.
– No discrimination – you have an equal chance of development regardless of gender, religion or race.
– Independence – you have personal resources and you are independent in your decisions.
We strive to ensure that each of our employees feels significant, appreciated and proud of their work in order to develop further.