Worker, City of Bucharest Full-time Production Department and others Industry Grocery store and others
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and wants to work in an environment that is conducive to personal development.
The right person for this position must meet the following requirements:
– vocational or secondary education, CNCIR permit to operate an electric forklift;
– work experience in the warehouse of raw materials from 1 to 5 years;
– has theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of preparation of supplies, product inventory management;
– has minimal computer skills;
– a responsible, correct person;
– understands the importance of the responsibilities assigned to him and approaches them as such, knows how to prioritize in accordance with their importance.
The warehouse operator works in the planning, delivery, purchasing department in the warehouse sector (raw materials and finished products).
The operator must also have special storage skills: preparation of deliveries, periodic inventory checks, preparation of boxes for production, release of the packaging area from production.
Report to the warehouse manager.
– Provides the release of packaging areas with finished products;
– Participates in all cleaning activities carried out at the plant;
– Understands and adheres to certain operating procedures and instructions;
– Periodically check stocks at the request of your supervisor;
– Fill in all the forms typical for his work;
– Actively interacts with teammates when preparing deliveries according to customer requirements.
The plant in Bucharest is one of the most efficient facilities of the group and is equipped with the latest generation equipment.
We believe in the following values: professionalism, responsibility, quality, fairness, trust, involvement.